Application and characteristics of hydraulic elevator
Hydraulic wire rope traction, suitable for elevators with small lifting heights are hydraulic elevators. Today, let us take a deeper look at the hydraulic elevator!
Application of hydraulic elevator
Hydraulic elevators have been widely used in public places such as shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots, stations and airports in recent years due to the advantages of stable operation, comfort, low noise and high shaft utilization rate.
Features of hydraulic elevators
1. The machine room is flexible, and the power is transmitted by the oil pipe, so the machine room is located within 20M around the hoistway, and it is no longer necessary to set the machine room on the upper part of the hoistway in the traditional way.
2. The utilization rate of the hoistway is high, and it is not equipped with a counterweight device, so the utilization rate of the hoistway area can be improved.
3. Due to the self-weight and load of the hydraulic elevator car, all the hydraulic cylinders act on the foundation of the hoistway pit, so the building performance requirements for the hoistway floor wall and top are low.
4. The hydraulic system transmits power evenly and steadily, and the proportional valve can realize stepless speed regulation, and the elevator running speed curve changes gently, so the comfort is better than that of the traction speed regulating elevator.
5. In addition to the safety devices of ordinary traction elevators, the hydraulic elevator is also equipped with: relief valve, which can prevent the pressure from being too high when going up; emergency manual valve, when the power supply fails, the car can be lowered in an emergency To the nearest floor position, the landing door car door will be automatically opened, so that the passengers can safely get out of the car; manual pump, when the system fails, the manual pump can be operated to pump out high-pressure oil, so that the car can rise to the nearest floor position; Road rupture valve, when the hydraulic system pipeline ruptures and the car stalls and drops, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit; oil tank oil temperature protection, when the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds a certain value, the oil temperature protection device sends a signal to suspend the use of the elevator. The elevator can be started only after the oil temperature drops.
6. The power-to-weight ratio of the hydraulic system is large, so compared with the elevator of the same specification, its load capacity is relatively large.
7. The hydraulic system can use a low-noise screw pump, and the oil pump and motor can be designed to work in submerged oil, forming a whole pumping station, which greatly reduces the noise.
8. The hydraulic elevator adopts low-condensation flame-retardant hydraulic oil, the oil tank is sealed as a whole, and the motor and oil pump are immersed in the hydraulic oil, which can effectively prevent the combustion of combustible gas and liquid.
9. Due to the advanced hydraulic system and good electro-hydraulic control method, the elevator operation failure can be minimized.
10. When the hydraulic elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which can save energy.